Besides public computers, free Wi-Fi and other technology services, we have
- Printing ($0.15/page for black and white printing; $0.50/page for color printing)
- Copying ($0.15/page for black and white, $0.50/page for color copies)
- Scanning (free scanning to email and flash drives)
- Faxing ($2 per fax sent or received)
- Notary services (free). Please call ahead to make sure a notary will be available.
Wireless printing is available at Main library in Abingdon.
Service Fees are found in Appendix D of our Circulation Policy.
Questions? Call the reference desk at 276-676-6298.
Help is here if you need it. Just ask a staff member.