We have the following 2020 IRS forms and booklets available for free at all libraries:
- 1040 (instruction booklets available)
- 1040 SR (instruction booklets available)
- VA 760 (no booklets available)
2020 tax forms will be provided while supplies last.
Links to IRS and Commonwealth of Virginia Resources
- Timeline: https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/2021-tax-filing-season-begins-feb-12-irs-outlines-steps-to-speed-refunds-during-pandemic
- Recovery Rebate (stimulus checks): https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/recovery-rebate-credit
- Tax forms and instructions: https://www.irs.gov/forms-instructions
- File electronically for free: https://www.irs.gov/filing/free-file-do-your-federal-taxes-for-free
- Virginia Tax Information: https://www.tax.virginia.gov/
- Virginia Tax Forms by Category https://www.tax.virginia.gov/forms/search?category=1&year=266
- Where’s my Refund? https://www.tax.virginia.gov/wheres-my-refund
- Make an appointment at an IRS Tax Assistance Center: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-utl/oc-irs-tac-appointments.pdf
- Find out if you are eligible to receive free tax assistance by contacting Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) through People Inc. Call 276-619-2235.