Manage My Account
Access Your Account
- Click here to log in.
- Enter your name.
- Enter your library card number (without spaces). This is the barcode number that appears on the back of your library card.
Use Your Account
Now you can:
- See what you have checked out and the due date.
- See any fines on your account.
- See any holds you’ve placed.
- Cancel holds.
- Renew your checked out materials. An item may be renewed a maximum of two times unless another patron has a hold on the item.
How to Renew
You may renew your library materials by:
- visiting or calling your library and asking a staff member,
- logging into your online account, or
- sending the library a text message “renew” in response to a text notice that your items will soon be due, if you have given us permission to send you texts. See instructions below.
Renew With a Text Message
To receive text messages from the library and renew items via text:
- log in and select Modify Information.
- In the box beneath “I would like to receive my notices from the library by” enter the number of the mobile phone that you would like to receive library texts.
- Check the “Opt In” box.
- When you get a text from the library, it will say, “Congrats! U subscribed to SMS library alerts.”
- Reply YES to the text.
Questions About Your Account?
If you have any questions about your library account, contact your home library.