Manage My Account
- Click here to log in.
- Enter your name (as it appears on your library card).
- Enter your library card number (without spaces). This is the barcode number that appears on the back of your library card.
Now you can:
- See what you have checked out and the due date.
- See any fines on your account.
- See any holds you’ve placed.
- Cancel holds.
- Renew your checked out materials. An item may be renewed a maximum of two times unless another patron has a hold on the item.
You may renew your materials by:
- visiting or calling your library and asking a staff member,
- logging into your online account, or
- sending the library a text message “renew” in response to a text notice that your items will soon be due, if you have given us permission to send you texts. See instructions in green below.
To receive text messages from the library and renew items via text, log in and select Modify Information. In the box under “I would like to receive my notices from the library by:” enter the number of the mobile phone that you would like to receive library texts. Check the “Opt In” box. When you get a text from the library, it will say, “Congrats! U subscribed to SMS library alerts.” Reply YES.
If you have any questions about your library account, contact your home library.