Adult Summer Reading Program
Summer Reading had me a blast!
Summer Reading happened so fast!
I found a book perfect for me!
I found a book good as can be!
Summer reading drifting away to oh, oh the summer nights!
Our 2021 Adult Summer Reading Program will be held Saturday, June 5 through Friday, July 16.
- Play Summertime Bingo and enter to win weekly prizes or take the Adult Summer Reading Challenge on our Beanstack site.
- Look at the library’s homepage for suggestions for summer reading.
- Check out our “Beach Bag Bundles” display in Abingdon library! Two great summer reads to grab and go on your way to sun and fun.
- Come to our book discussion at the Farmers Market Pavilion in Abingdon! The book, “The Cul- de-Sac War,” is by local author Melissa Ferguson and takes place in Abingdon! Book discussion is June 17 at 2 p.m. Books are available in the Abingdon library.
- Attend Jill’s program “Great Reads for Summer” in the Abingdon library on June 10 at 2 p.m. for suggestions on what to read this summer.
- Attend “Crafts with Penny” at the Farmers Market Pavilion on June 17 at 3 p.m. She will teach you how to make a Sun Catcher.