Main library is in the beautiful historic district of Abingdon. We’re at the corner of Valley and Oak Hill streets.
Address: 205 Oak Hill St. Abingdon VA 24210
Monday – Thursday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Computers shut down 30 minutes before closing time.
We have a whole bunch of BOOKS and:
- Free Wi-Fi and public computers with high-speed internet
- A large conference room for meetings
- Grab-and-go book displays
- Laptop areas with charging stations
- A magazine and newspaper area with reading tables and chairs
- Movies, documentaries and TV shows on DVD
- Music and audiobooks on CD
- Free computer, e-reader, tablet and e-book tutoring by appointment
- Job and career help
- Free classes every month
- A very active children’s and teens’ department
- Reference librarian assistance
- Free notary service (two notaries on staff)
- Copier, fax machine, and scanner