Interlibrary Loan Request
With this form you can request a book from another library. Note: Library policy prohibits the borrowing of books less than six months old. Other restrictions may apply.
Interlibrary Loan Policy
- A maximum of 5 requests at any time.
- The library is unable to borrow items published within the past six months.
- The library is unable to borrow bound periodicals (magazines), but will request photocopies on microfilm.
- Patrons owing fines of $3.00 or more and/or lost materials may not request interlibrary loans until the fines have been reduced, a payment plan is in place, and/or the lost materials are cleared. The library will not process ILL requests for patrons with overdue ILL materials.
- Understand materials must be returned by their due date to avoid late charges and that interlibrary loan items are not renewable.
- The library will not request spoken word audio, including language instruction on tape or CD.
- Copyright laws apply to all interlibrary loans.
- When returning your ILL, please hand it to a librarian--DO NOT return in book drops.
New Fee Policy
- Postage Fees: There will be a minimum charge of $1.00 for each item shipped via the US Postal Service. Any additional postage charges will also be passed on to the patron.
- Lending Library Fees: The library will always try to borrow items from libraries that lend free of charge. If a free source is not available, the patron will be required to pay the charges. The patron will be notified and given opportunity to decline the requested materials and the lending library fees.