Manage My Account
- Click here to log in.
- Enter your name (as it appears on your library card)
- Enter your library card number (without spaces)
Voila. You’re there.
Now you can:
- See what you have checked out and the due date
- See the fines you owe, if any
- See any holds you’ve placed
- Modify your personal information (for example, enter a change of address)
- Renew your checked out materials. An item may be renewed a maximum of two times unless another patron has a hold on the item. You may only renew your materials by:
- visiting the library in person,
- calling the library, or
- logging in to your online account.
You can also call the circulation desk at 276-676-6233 and ask staff for your account information.