Manage My Account
- Click here to log in.
- Enter your name (as it appears on your library card).
- Enter your library card number (without spaces).
Now you can:
- See what you have checked out and the due date.
- See the fines you owe, if any.
- See any holds you’ve placed.
- Change your phone number and opt in to library text messages in “Modify Personal Information.”
- Renew your checked out materials. An item may be renewed a maximum of two times unless another patron has a hold on the item. You may only renew your materials by:
- visiting the library in person and asking a staff member,
- calling the library circulation desk at 276-676-6233,
- logging in to your online account, or
- sending the library a text message (if you have opted in for this service in “Modify Personal Information”).
If you have any questions about your library account, contact your home library.