The main library is in Abingdon, in the beautiful historic district. We’re nestled at the corner of Valley and Oak Hill streets.
Address: 205 Oak Hill St. Abingdon VA 24210
Monday-Thursday 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday & Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m
Sunday 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Computers shut down 30 minutes before closing time.
We have a whole bunch of BOOKS and:
- Free Wi-Fi and public computers with high-speed internet
- A large conference room for meetings
- Grab-and-go book displays
- Laptop bar/charging area
- A magazine and newspaper area with cozy reading tables and chairs
- An e-Library of e-books, digital audio books and digital magazines
- Movies, documentaries and TV shows on DVD
- Music and audiobooks on CD
- Free computer, e-reader, tablet and e-book tutoring by appointment
- Job and career help
- Free classes every month
- A very active children’s and teens’ department
- Reference librarian assistance, including via email and text message
- Free notary service (two notaries on staff)
- Copier, fax machine, and scanner